Abstract submission will commence on January 15, 2021 and close on September 15,2021. Abstracts are accepted online only. Please visit www.burnmeeting2021.com for detailed instructions on abstract submission. All accepted abstracts will be published in the journal Burn Care and Prevention. Presenting authors of the accepted abstracts are required to register for the Congress.
For the "Burn Care & Fire Disasters" meeting you can submit your abstract in the following order:
- Click to download the Abstract Submission Form in Word format on the website.
- 2. After you have completed your downloaded Word document in accordance with the summary submission rules send it to / firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission will commence on 15 January, 2021 and close on September 15,2021
Abstracts are accepted online only and only in the format provided in the abstract form.
Please download the abstract form and once completed, send it to the mail address email@example.com
DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT FORM
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the Congress Website.
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only.
- Abstracts should not exceed 500 words in length.
- Tables and graphs/photos may be submitted; each will count as 100 words.
- There will be no limits on the number of abstracts you can submit and there will be no fees associated with submission of an abstract.
- A preference for Poster or Oral Presentation must be indicated at the time of submission.